Hot Cranberry PunchFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 6 cups cranberry juice shopping list
- 4 cups orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 6-oz can lemonade concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp whole cloves shopping list
- 3 tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 1 whole nutmeg, crushed shopping list
- 4 3-inch cinnamon sticks, (broken into pieces) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine first five ingredients. Place spices
- in a piece of cheesecloth and tie with string; add to punch.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to low heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Makes about 3 quarts.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
I have had this and it is soooooo good.. I make it lots during the winter...linebb956 in La Feria loved it