Meat SamosasFrom imran 9 years ago
- 1/2 kg mince meat shopping list
- 2 tbsps ginger, garlic paste shopping list
- 4 chillies(chopped finely) shopping list
- salt. shopping list
- 2 big onions (finely chopped). shopping list
- 3 tbsps mint leaves(chopped finely) shopping list
- 2 tbsps corriander leaves(chopped finely) shopping list
- 1 lemon. shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsps garam masala powder. shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Wash meat and squeeze out water, add ginger, garlic paste ,lemon and salt, braise on medium heat till dry. Remove from heat.
- Add onions, chillies, corriander leaves, mint leaves and garam masala powder, mix well.
- Put 1 tsp of ghee in the middle,and place a burning charcoal on it,close it immediately with tight fitting lid or pack with silver foil so that the smoke doesnt escape from the sides,leave for an hour.
- Open it ,remove charcoal, mix well.
- Take a samosa wrapper, fill about 3 tsps(depends of the size of wrapper),seal the sides (a triangle) with white flour and water paste.
- Deep fry on medium heat till golden brown and crisp.(If samosas are fried on high heat they dont remain crisp for long)
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or lemon wedges.