Turkey Lurkey Divan CasseroleFrom lor 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey shopping list
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts, sliced shopping list
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained shopping list
- 1 can (10 fl oz) cream of broccoli soup or cream of chicken shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese Shredded shopping list
- Note: You can replace the uncooked rice with cooked pasta of your choice. You can also use other meats such as cooked chicken, ham, kielbasa, you decide. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Sprinkle rice evenly onto bottom of 2-L square baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with turkey, water chestnuts and broccoli.
- Mix soup and water with whisk.
- Pour evenly over turkey mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 min. or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Note: Prepare as directed, using your favourite frozen vegetable blend, instead of the broccoli.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating1 people
Sounds good, thanks hon.organicmama in loved it