Cheese Lovers LasagnaFrom xmrshughesx 8 years ago
- 1 (16 oz) package lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 (16 oz) jar spaghetti sauce with meat shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package mild chedda cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or unil al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole dish with noodles and spread on 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce. Add another layer of noodles and begin alternating layers of cheese, noodles and sauce, beginning with the cottage cheese. Make sure you leave enough spaghetti sauce to cover the top to prevent hardening of the top layer of noodles. Finish ith a sprinkle of parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated oven until chese is well melted and filling is heated through; about 20 to 25 minutes.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!