twice baked potatoesFrom jillelise 7 years ago
- 2 potatoes, scrubbed and pricked all over with a fork shopping list
- 2 T butter shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 c milk shopping list
- 1 c cheese (your choice, I usually use cheddar and parm, I used a really good aged Gouda this time and it was awesome), grated shopping list
- a little hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave the potatoes, on a paper towel, for about 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until fork-tender.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cut potatoes in half the long way, and scoop out the insides carefully into a bowl, trying not to break up the skin.
- Place the 4 skin boats onto a cookie sheet.
- Mash the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients, then scoop the mix into the skins.
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese if desired, then bake about 20 minutes until beginning to brown.