Baked French ToastFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 9X13 pan. Sprinkle one third of sugar mixture into the butter and gently stir.
- Place bread slices into the pan.
- Sprinkle sugar mix over bread.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half and orange juice, then pour over the bread.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve warm with hot syrup.
- For a healthier version, substitute whole grain bread for French bread, reduce butter to ½ stick and use 1 ½ cups non fat-half and-half.