Pork and Vegetable Stir-FryFrom nycea 8 years ago
- 1 pork chop - cut into thin strips shopping list
- 3 mushrooms shopping list
- 1 baby bok choy (Chinese cabbage) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup snow peas shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Cup water shopping list
- sesame seed oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp Conrstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Once your veggies and pork are all chopped, stir fry your pork and minced garlic in sesame oil on medium heat. It will cook quickly, make sure it's entirely white.
- Mix 1/4 of a cup soy sauce, a splash of sesame seed oil, and the cornstarch together with water and stir. Then add your chopped veggies:
- Add the carrots first as they are the firmest vegetable, and the mushrooms
- at the end. Add your sauce.
- Then cover your pan for about 3 minutes and serve over a bed of hot rice. I use Jasmine rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- DaveCanCook Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknycea Corvallis, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!