Pumpkin-Peanut Butter BreadFrom thesagechef 9 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed meal shopping list
- 1/4 cup filbert meal shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons brown rice flour shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot baking powder ( see my recipes ) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the egg well
- Slowly beat in peanut butter and honey.
- Stir in pumpkin, and set aside for now.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon into a greased 8 x 4 loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 30 - 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit in pan on a wire rack for 2 minutes, then turn out on rack to finish cooling.
The Cookthesagechef Daytona Beach, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!