SALMON PATTIESFrom robertg 6 years ago
- 8 oz. of cooked salmon (in a pinch,canned will surfice-but the flavor loses some of it' depth) shopping list
- 6 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 Tbs. fresh basil shopping list
- 2 Tbs. ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cups bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- cut salmon to fit in a food processor,add garlic,onion,basil,ginger,salt and pepper.
- process on low till mixture is smoth
- remove from processor and add bread crumbs,mix well,form into patties.
- heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- cook each patty about 5 minutes on each side,till golden brown.