RED WINE CAKE CHOCOLATEFrom chef2 7 years ago
- red wine cake shopping list
- 9 oz. butter shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 4 oz. finely grated unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 2 tbsp. cocoa shopping list
- 2 c. flour (3 tbsp.) shopping list
- 3/4 c. red wine shopping list
- 3 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Beat softened butter, eggs and sugar until creamy. Add cinnamon, cocoa and grated chocolate, baking powder and flour. Mix well. Add red wine. Pour into greased baking form (loaf pan). Bake at 350-390 degrees for 1 hour. Glaze with rum glaze (confectioners' sugar and rum or lemon juice). Keeps well.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
I do the same thing (photo's) just try to get it as close to what the recipe looks like.. Good job..
This recipe sounds like one my mother received (as a gift) from a neighbor.. it was very good.. thank you for the post...shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!