Hash Brown Brunch CasseroleFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 1 2 pound package frozen hash brown potatoes, unthawed shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup, undiluted shopping list
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 12 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 6 ounce can french fried onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
- Bake until top is slightly golden, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and return to oven for another 5 minutes until browned.