Coffee CakeFrom emt724 9 years ago
- 2 Cans (10 each) Flaky biscuits shopping list
- 1 Package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 20 chunks shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 Cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1 Cup Powered sugar, sifted shopping list
- 1 tbsp water, hot shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough, roll out into 3" circles. Place 1 peice of cream cheese in each roll and sprinkle, lightly, with sugar cinnamon mix. Pinch edges together, and roll into a ball.
- Repeat with other 19 pieces.
- Pour butter into 10" Bundt Pan. Sprinkle remaining sugar cinnamon mix and pecans over butter. Layer balls over pecans, seam side up.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Combine powered sugar, hot water, and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- Invert onto serving plate and pour glaze over cake.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookemt724 Lebanon, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!