Tuna SaladFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 1 can of tuna, drain and flake shopping list
- Best Food/Hellman's mayonaise to desired consistency shopping list
- 1 T sweet pickle shopping list
- 1 boiled egg, chopped fine shopping list
- scallion/green onion to taste, chopped fine shopping list
- 1 t mustard shopping list
- white pepper - to taste, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Try to make the night before so the flavors have time to blend.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Do not add salt.
- Keep refridgerated until serving time.
- Platter: Mound the tuna on a bed of lettuce or lettce leaves. Slice oranges in circles. Stack the circles and cut in half. Place the orange halves around the tuna. Place Ritz crackers around the orange or serve on a salad plate (lettuce leaf, mound of tuna in the center of the lettuce, add orange slices and crackers to the plate and enjoy.