Quick Glazed Donut HolesFrom scarletcape 7 years ago
How to make it
- Open can of biscuits and separate. If you have large biscuits you can divide each biscuit to make smaller holes. My Mom used to cut them in half.
- Drop biscuits or biscuit halves into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- In sauce pan melt butter.
- Add powdered sugar to melted butter to create a glaze.
- You can add a bit of milk if glaze is too thick.
- Drizzle glaze over hot fried biscuits.
- You could also just roll them in powdered sugar intead of making the glaze.
- Serve immediatly and enjoy!
The Cookscarletcape Small Town USA, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!