Cheese Sticks CrackersFrom singasongof6pans 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the first three ingredients.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry blender.
- Sprinkle with milk (water works as does chicken broth)
- Toss with fork. Form into ball. Preheat oven to 375.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and roll out 1/8 inch thick.
- Sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds and run rolling pin over dough. Prick dough all over with a fork.
- Cut into 1x2 sticks or 2 inch squares and then into triangles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Denise's note:I usually add a little garlic powder and some crushed red pepper to the mix and have made this with oregano, rosemary, basil and other spices. And I like to use chicken broth in place of the milk. Also, if you roll the dough out thicker and shorten the baking time just a tad you have some very tasty mini-bread sticks!