Gluten-free Vegan Baked BeansFrom danalynn 9 years ago
- 1 big can of beans, drained and rinsed (I use pinto beans) shopping list
- 1/3 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 white onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 T prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 t cayenne shopping list
- 2 t wheat-free tamari shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a pot.
- Cook on the stove, covered, over low heat.
- As it warms up, taste it. Is it good? Add more garlic, mustard, cayenne, tamari, salt, pepper, etc, if you think you need it.
- Cook over low heat until onions are soft and everything is delicious, 40 minutes to an hour and a half, or however long you want to wait before eating.
The Cookdanalynn Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!