Gluten-free vegan collard greensFrom danalynn 8 years ago
- 1 bunch collard greens (~10 leaves?), chopped shopping list
- 1/4 onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, diced shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (maybe less) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or to taste) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Fry onions and garlic in olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomato, collard greens, water (or stock), vinegar, and red pepper flakes
- Cook as long as you want -- an hour or two -- over low heat until greens are tender.
The Cookdanalynn Brooklyn, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!