Pizza OlympiaFrom hayleesgrandma 8 years ago
- (10-ounce) focaccia, cut in half horizontally shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon drained capers shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place focaccia halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Combine minced garlic, tomato paste, and dried oregano in a small bowl; spread evenly over focaccia halves. Top evenly with roasted peppers, onion, and capers; sprinkle with feta cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until focaccia is golden. Cut each pizza in half.