Spaghetti with Broccoli and MushroomsFrom xmrshughesx 9 years ago
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti noodles shopping list
- 2 (10oz) packages frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 2 (4.5oz) cans sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add spaghetti and bring the water back to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente; drain well.
- Combine broccol, mushrooms, butter, salt, pepper, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder and basil in large saucepan. Hat the mixture over a low heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms and broccoli are hot.
- Place the spaghetti and the hot mixture in a large serving dish, toss lightly before serving.
- Tip: Try different types of vegetables OR pastas.
The Cookxmrshughesx Mount Pleasant, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!