Grilled Ribs of LambFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 3 large garlic cloves finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil plus more for brushing shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 lamb rib chops well trimmed of fat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- lime slices for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl stir together garlic, rosemary, olive oil and pepper.
- Place chops in a shallow dish and brush mixture over them then cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare a grill or preheat a broiler.
- Brush grill rack or broiler pan with olive oil then place chops on rack or grill and cooking until browned and crisp turning every few minutes.
- Transfer to warmed individual plates then season with salt and serve immediately with lemon slices.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!