Honey Garlic SpareribsFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 3 lbs. back spareribs shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice or wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger shopping list
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp. hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. Asian chilli sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water shopping list
How to make it
- Trim spareribs and cut into racks of 3 ribs. Place in roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine honey, wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, sugar, hoisin and chilli sauce and pour over spareribs.
- Marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 8 hours refrigerated, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Remove ribs from marinade. Stir chicken stock into marinade and replace ribs.
- Bake ribs for 1 hour or until tender, turning every 20 minutes and brushing with marinade. If the marinade the pan becomes too dry, add stock or water. The sauce sauce should be thick but pourable.
- Place ribs on platter and pour sauce over.