Mustard Crusted SalmonFrom peacekeeper0 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds center-cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- Lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.