Stiffy A Fabric StiffenerFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- The best way to do this is to blow up a ballon and then soak whatever you wish to wrap around the ballon in the stiffy mixture.
- You know things like: Colored string, tissiue paper, raffa, straw?, whatever works for you.
- Wrap the ballon, hang it from somewhere that as the excess drips off you are not going to kill someone or something from the mess and stains you might incure.
- I have read where others hang it from a cupboard door handle and put a bowl under it.
- When the material has dried, this take somewhere around 8 to 10 hours, pop the ballon cut the stiffied material in half and bam two baskets for all of your cool homemade stuff.