Easy Boston Cream PieFrom achope246 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
- Prepare, bake, and cool cake according to package directions.
- To assemble, place each cake layer on serving plate.
- Split layers in half side-to-side, making four thin, round "cakes".
- Spread 2 containers of pudding on bottom layers of both "cakes."
- Replace tops.
- Heat opened can of frosting for about 30 seconds and stir until creamy.
- Spread over top of cake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!