Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough CheesecakeFrom achope246 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice several pieces from cookie dough roll and cut them into small-ish chunks.
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup over pre-made pie crust.
- Make the cheesecake as directed.
- Stir the cookie dough chunks in.
- Pour into "prepared" pie crust.
- After it sets up, decorate top with swirls/lines of more Hershey's syrup.
- Of course, save the leftover dough and syrup for other uses! :)
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!