Philipine Pork adoboFrom nakedchef 9 years ago
How to make it
- with alittle oil brown pork in a heavy skillet
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorn and water.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for 20 mins
- When the juice is absorbed just another cup of water.
- Cover and let simmer until pork becomes tender. and all the juice is absorbed
- Serve hot.
The Cooknakedchef Taichung, TW
The Rating6 people
I love Pork Adobo! I make a similar recipe, but yours seem much more authentic. I look forward to trying it soon! Thank you for posting, NakedChef!
I made this last night, with only a minor change; I used bone-in chicken thighs AND some pork ribs (because I couldn't decide which I wanted...) and it was superb! thank you again for the recipe, NakedChef :)
Oh, and I braised it in a Dutch Oven (kind of like a slow-cooking pot with a lid, that you put in the oven to braise slowly...)