Chilled Red Wine Fruit Salad DressingFrom zena824 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine the wine or grape juice plus the vinegar, red wine vinegar, cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Strain liquid; discard cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve this over assorted fruits like melon balls, fresh strawberries, blueberries, most any type of fruit....
People Who Like This Dish 1
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!