Pork Stroganoff-Crock Pot CookinFrom cookintorelievestress 9 years ago
- 3-4 boneless pork tenderloin chops, trimmed of any visible fat shopping list
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of chicken or mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- egg noodles, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray
- Place the pork chops in the bottom of the crockpot
- Top chops with the condensed soup, thyme, and basil
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours
- Remove pork chops and shred, set aside
- In crockpot add cheese. Stir until melted.
- Add in milk and stir until smooth and gravy consistency.
- Stir back in the shredded pork.
- While shredded pork and sauce is warming in crockpot cook a bag of egg noodles according to directions on the bag.
- When noodles are done, drain and stir in to the pork mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.