Seafood LasagnaFrom dpixiegirl 8 years ago
- 5 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 c. freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 c. milk shopping list
- 3 tbls. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tbls. butter shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh crab meat shopping list
- 1 lb. cooked salad shrimp shopping list
- 16-oz. package of lasagna noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a medium-sized size saucepan melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Then stir in flour and let it brown slightly. Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Stir in the parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of the white sauce into a 9x13 baking dish, followed by a layer of the cooked lasagna noodles. Now put a 1/4 of the shrimp, 1/4 of the crabmeat and 1 cup of the grated mozzarella on top of the lasagna noodles. Repeat this process, until you have four layers of the lasagna. Add sauce to the final layer and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until dish is heated thoroughly and the top is golden brown, approximately 45 minutes.