Cranberry Sauce for Beef or PorkFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a saute pan, saute onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the cranberries, broth, wine and cranberry juice.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water; stir into cranberry mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Makes about 2 cups of sauce...