Chedder Cranberry Cheese BallFrom jillk2000 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 - three oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 tbsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 dashes hot sauce, preferable Tabasco shopping list
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- pinch fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 8 oz sharp orange chedder cheese, finely shredded shopping list
- 2 tbsp store-bought chutney shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In the bowl, with an electric mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper; mix on medium speed until combined.
- Stir cheddar and chutney with base mixture in the first bowl. Form into a ball. If not using immediately, refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month. Roll cheese balls in cranberries to coat before serving. Serve with crackers.