Crazy Crust Apple PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2/3 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In mixer bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg, shortening and water.
- Blend well and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into a pie pan.
- Combine pie filling, lemon juice and cinnamon and pour into center of batter.
- Do not stir.
- Bake at 425 for 50 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!