Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom imamunke 7 years ago
- 1/2 c softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 c peanut butter shopping list
- 1 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbls light corn syrup shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt (omit if using natural peanut butter and salted butter, or use your own judgment) shopping list
- 2 c chocolate chips (I use miniature) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat to 375
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, brown and white sugars until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in corn syrup and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture gradually until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1/4 cups full 3 inches apart on an ungreased sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Allow to cool for 1 minute then remove cookies to rack to cool.