Seed CakeFrom zena824 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring butter and eggs to room temperature.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Crush caraway seeds; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixer bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add sugar; beat for 6 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time; beat 1 minute after each, scraping bowl constantly.
- Gradually add d ry ingredients.
- Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Stir in caraway seeds.
- Turn batter into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool ten minutes on rack.
- Remove from pan; cool.