Yum O Polish CasseroleFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 2 cans or jars (14 ounces each) Bavarian sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup,undiluted shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds Polish sausage or kielbasa, halved and cut into 1/2-inch slices shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft rye bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Spread sauerkraut in a greased shallow 4-qt. baking dish.
- Top with noodles.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, onion and mustard; pour over the noodles.
- Top with sausage; sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.