Grilled Chicken Wings with Lemon and ChickenFrom lohashim 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic, and place the chicken wings in the marinade.
- Leave for 1 hour, covered with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place them on a piece of foil on a baking tray
- Cook them under a preheated broiler for 7 minutes, turning them over once.
- Or barbecue them over glowing embers for the same amount of time.
- Serve them sprinkled with chopped parsley and with sundried tomatoe dip (see recipe in my list)