Turkey Apple Bacon SandwichFrom zarbizarre 7 years ago
- 2-3 Slices of Cooked bacon shopping list
- 2 Slices Sourdough or some sort of crusty bread shopping list
- 1/4 green apple, sliced thin shopping list
- Tbsp Maple honey mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup Sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/3 lb white meat turkey. shopping list
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbsp softened butter or margarine spread shopping list
How to make it
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with maple honey mustard
- Put 1 slice of cheddar on one of the pieces (mustard side up).
- Layer with turkey, bacon, sliced apples, then top with sprouts.
- Place 2nd slice of cheddar on top, and top with remaining slice of bread (mustard side down)
- Spread softened butter on outside of sandwich.
- Grill/Fry in skillet over medium heat, until cheese is melted and both sides are a nice golden brown.
- Cut in half or quarters, and enjoy!