EnchiladaFrom imran 8 years ago
- 1 packet flour tortilla(6-8) shopping list
- 1 medium size can of tomato puree shopping list
- 1 cup hot enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 medium size can of baked red kidney beans shopping list
- 8-10 large pitted black olives shopping list
- 1-2 cup mozzarella cheese (as per your choice) shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- red chili powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- First prepare tomato sauce in pot. For sauce mix tomato puree & water, add taco seasoning, red chili & salt as per taste you like.
- Heat & boil this sauce for at least 10 mins.
- Place aside for cool it. Mix hot enchilada sauce in home made sauce.
- Then prepare filling with red kidney beans. In bowl mash red kidney beans, add remaining taco seasoning, red chili powder & salt to taste in kidney beans, mix well.
- Heat tawa and fry tortilla both side with little olive oils. Keep aside for cool it.
- In big round dish pour some sauce, dip tortilla in sauce both side.
- Add kidney beans mixture in center of tortilla and roll evenly.
- Now add some sauce in baking dish to layer & arrange this roll in baking dish side by side.
- Add remaining sauce over this roll.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over roll making thin layer.
- Cut black olives into thin slice & arrange on cheese layer.
- Preheat oven for 250 degrees for 5-10 mins.
- Cover baking dish with aluminium foil & bake for atleast 15-20 mins or untill cheese looks like melted.
- Serve & enjoy hot enchiladas.
The Cookimran Mumbai, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!