Mostaccioli al FornoFrom caramia 8 years ago
- 1 pound italian sausage, crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 jars mushroom & garlic Sauce shopping list
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 box (16 ounces) BARILLA Mostaccioli shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- HEAT sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 7 to 10 minutes or until meat is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- STIR in Mushroom & Garlic Sauce and olives. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 5 minutes.
- COOK Mostaccioli according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- ADD sauce mixture and Parmigiano cheese to hot Mostaccioli; toss. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover.
- BAKE 20 minutes; uncover. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pasta; continue baking uncovered 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley and serve