Monkey BreadFrom alissachandler 6 years ago
How to make it
- Open the biscuits and cut each biscuit into four chunks.
- Roll the chunks in the cinnamon and sugar mixture
- Then throw them into a greased bunt/angel food cake pan
- Once you have cut up all the biscuits and they are all spread evenly in the bunt pan set aside.
- Bring butter, sugar, and brown sugar to a boil.
- Pour this mixture over the biscuits in the pan
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 30-33 minutes.
- Once you remove the pan immediately flip onto a large cookie sheet so the carmelized mixture can pour over the bread.
- This is really hot when it comes out so be careful!
The Cookalissachandler San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
I just made this and its FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for recipe! My hubby flipped for this and I know I will be making this again and again.gillysirl in Greer loved it
These are fantastic! Thanks for the recipe.kellyg72 in Roseville loved it
I just bought a new pan last night to make these. YUM, thanks.organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!