Easy Egg SaladFrom thepiggs 10 years ago
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoon Spicy or stone ground mustard shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 4 hard-boiled eggs plus 2 egg whites, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 boiled egg yolks, mashed shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Boil 6 eggs, remove shells. Remove 2 yolks and mash. Chop remaining 4 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites.
- In a medium bowl, stir the mayonnaise, mustard and 2 mashed egg yolks together to make a creamy mixture. Add salt, pepper, pickle relish and celery, mixing well. Add the chopped eggs and green onion, gently folding them into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Store in airtight container until ready to use.
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating10 people
I'm confused about the total amount of eggs required - do you mean that you take the yolks out of 2 of the 6 eggs and mash them, leaving the other 4 yolks and 6 whites intact?oanababy in Edinburgh loved it
OOOO MY!!! it was awesome!!! My husband took his first BIG bite, & said "baby where did you get this recipe from??? It's good!!!"
thank you soo much!!!
now I know how to make egg salad!! :))cricket83 in Inman loved it
This egg salad was SO good! I am gluten and dairy-free and struggle to find yummy things to eat. I've been craving egg salad for awhile and was excited to come across this recipe! I was not expecting the relish taste the first bite- (I am used to bla...morelyndzbinz in loved it