Chili Cheese JubileeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 package chili seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup light cream shopping list
- 6 ounces corn chips shopping list
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese cubed shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion in butter.
- Add tomato sauce, chili seasoning mix and water.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat eggs slightly then add cream mixing well.
- Remove tomato-chili mixture from heat then add egg cream mixture slowly stirring constantly.
- Place half the package of corn chips in the bottom of a 1-1/2-quart casserole then add half the Monterey Jack cheese and cover with half the sauce.
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 325 oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!