Almond Butter CookiesFrom auntievi 8 years ago
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup pure almond butter shopping list
- 1 x egg white shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp rum extract (optional) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups pastry flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 24 x whole almonds shopping list
- chocolate nut butter Filling for almond butter cookie Sandwiches shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted almond butter shopping list
How to make it
- Almond Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in almond butter and egg white and stir in vanilla extract and rum. Sift in pastry flour and salt and combine until dough is soft and smooth.
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Press a whole almond into center of each cookie. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes on the center rack of the oven until cookies lightly brown around edges. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack.
- Chocolate Nut Butter Filling for Almond Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- Prepare cookies as above.
- Beat chocolate hazelnut spread and almond butter until smooth. Spread on the bottom side of an almond butter cookie and sandwich filling between another cookie, pressing gently.
The Cookauntievi Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!