Creamy Pork ChopsFrom salmon12 8 years ago
- 2 Medium pork chops or chicken breasts shopping list
- seasoning for meat : paprika, chilly powder, Italilan seasoning, salt and pepper. shopping list
- 1-can cream of mushroom soup , good substitute cream of cellery. shopping list
- 1/4 cup whit wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated cheeder cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tblp olive oil shopping list
- Hand full of parsley for Garnis shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 375F
- Season pork
- Heat non stick skilet to medium high
- Add oil to pan then the Pork.
- Cook Pork to medium browning both side of meat, then set aside.
- In baking dish add the soup and whine, mix together then add pork cover and place in oven.
- Bake for 25-30min. then remove the cover add the cheese and bake for 5-10 min. more.
- Place one Pork Chop on dish with Rice or Veggies. Pour some remaining soup/sauce over Pork and garnish with chopped parsley.