Cafe Mocha MousseFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- CAFÉ MOCHA shopping list
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cold water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon plain gelatin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon instant coffee powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 15 Athens® Mini Fillo Shells (1 box) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, for garnish shopping list
- Optional :1 tablespoon Kahlua shopping list
How to make it
- In a small chilled bowl, whip heavy cream to full volume.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- In a small pan, combine water, Kahlua and gelatin and let stand for 1 minute.
- Add powdered sugar, instant coffee and chocolate chips.
- Over low heat stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Bring to room temperature.
- Gently fold the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon or pipe 2 teaspoons of filling into each Fillo Shell.
- Garnish with shredded coconut. Serve immediately.
- Tip: When the mousse has set, just put it all into large baggie, pushing it down to one corner of the bag and twist the top, squeezing the mousse tightly into that corner. With scissors, cut a small hole and squeeze the mousse directly into either the phyllo cups, on top of cupcakes, into small bowls or on to cake or into a cooked and cooled pie shell.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
I love a good coffee flavored mousse, Annie. This is an awesome recipe. It sounds easy to make too! I want to make this and pipe it in a tart shell. Talk about yer yummy! Thanks girl! I love this recipe.cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it
WINNER...I have bookmaked it!!! YUM YUM YUM!!vindee in Gurgaon loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Back To Basics345 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Party Food316 members
Chocoholics Anonymous153 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
No Bake Desserts24 members