No Bake Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter CocoanutFrom chefmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place oats, peanut butter, cocoanut and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, milk, cocoa and butter in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil
- Boil 1 minute (set timer, do not do any less or more than 1 minute)
- Remove from heat
- Pour over oat mixture; stir well and quickly
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper and let cool (work quickly as mixuture begins to harden with time)
- Cool about 1/2 hour (ready to eat when cooled)
The Cookchefmama Brownstown, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!