Irresistible Peanut Butter CookiesFrom jones2888 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (feel free to use chunky PB) shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T. milk shopping list
- 1 T. vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 t. salt shopping list
- 3/4 t. baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- Combine peanut butter, butter, light brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg just until blended.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375°F for 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to foil to cool completely. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!