Christmas BarsFrom dfangel 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 cups chopped miniature chocolate coated cookie bars shopping list
- 1 cup candy coated milk chocolate pieces shopping list
- 14 ounces can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup coconut flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350. Completely line the bottom and sides of a 13x9 baking pan with foil. Put the butter into the baking pan and melt it in the oven. Once butter is melted, remove pan from oven and coat the entire bottom with melted butter. Mix together the walnuts, graham cracker crumbs and chopped cookie bars. Then stir in half the milk chocolate pieces.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking pan. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the mixture, sprinkle with the coconut and then top with the remaining milk chocolate pieces.
- Press the mixture firmly into the pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Chill for 1 hour before cutting into bars.