Carne En SalsaFrom xxiimmeennaa 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil the tomatoes in water (add to already boiling water) until they are soft and the skin starts to come off, drain and remove the skin (without burning your fingers, or burn them if you want).
- Blend the tomatoes, garlic, the chiles and the salt.
- Cube the meat (2cm) and cook on medium heat in a pan or wok with a bit of corn oil until there’s almost no juice left.
- Add the chopped onion, cook until onion is transparent(ish) and mix in the egg (keep in mind it's not scrambled eggs).
- Add the blended mix (aka the sauce/salsa) and cook until the sauce takes on an orange tone.
The Cookxxiimmeennaa Niagara-on-the-Lake, CA
The Rating1 people
Hey... this is the real deal here! I love this .. have it often here in our local restaurants.. not the chain.. the mom and pop ones! Keep this type coming!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!