Shredded Chicken SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 head iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers shopping list
- 3 scallions shopping list
- 1 cucumber shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet bring one cup of salted water to a simmer.
- Add chicken breasts then cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let steam for 5 more minutes.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Cut lettuce and peppers into strips.
- Slice scallions.
- Quarter cucumber lengthwise and slice thinly.
- Combine vegetables and chicken then season with salt.
- Combine peanut butter, vinegar, juice, soy sauce, oil and ginger in blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!